Family: Neat cutting oils
Biodegradable-based neat drawing oil
It is a neat, fluid, free from mineral oil, formulated for chip removal and grinding operations of ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
It is formulated with the latest generation raw materials, consisting of totally saturated, biodegradable synthetic esters, with anti-fog additives, antioxidants and, in particular, broad spectrum metal passivators.
The hygienic-sanitary and environmental compatibility is very high.
- absence of fumes and vapors during processing;
- a high flash point for absolute operations;
- excellent smoothness even at low temperatures
- an exceptional wetting power, whereby the oil is dispersed on the metal surface quickly and uniformly;
- excellent greasing and lubricating-releasing power for quality finishes;
- excellent properties of resistance to oxidation and rust as well as passivation of non-ferrous alloys;
- good anti-wear power;
- low temperature of the machined pieces;
- well fractured and chopped waste;
- good anti-welding cutting power;
- reduced tendency to mist formation, in particular in the presence of high pressures of the oil jets or high rotation speeds of the spindles;
- high biodegradability;
- maximum tolerability by the operators.
- maximum compatibility with yellow alloy.
The product is essential from chlorinated and / or sulfur compounds, and does not contain polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs).