Family: Forming and Drawing Lubricants
Water-miscible hot drawing fluids
It is a water-soluble, ubricating coolant, particularly suitable for hot stamping on hammers and presses. It is also suitable for severe extrusion operations.
It is formulated in accordance with the most recent toxicological acquisitions, in order to guarantee the best hygienic conditions of the working environment.
It contains neither graphite nor petroleum derivatives; compared to graphitized and oil-based products of various types, it offers the following advantages:
- considerable increase in mold life;
- excellent sliding of the steel with total disintegration of the slag without flames, explosions or overheating;
- absence of fumes, odors, dust.
The solution in water is stable indefinitely, compatible with all materials commonly used in machine tools and in molds, and guarantees:
- good covering and release power;
- excellent resistance to high temperatures;
- formation of a tenacious lubricating film, which ensures an excellent degree of flow of the material, necessary to obtain excellent surface finishes and maximum yield and duration of the molds;
- excellent hygienic-sanitary and environmental compatibility.