Family: Industrial Fluids
EDM dielectric fluid
It is an aliphatic, extremely low viscous, denatured with synthetic esters, no coloured and high-boiling fluid.
It is free from aromatics, sulphur, chlorine, phosphorus, toluene, xylene, P.C.B., P.C.T. P.A.H. and benzol. This fluid has a very moderate and pleasant odour and a high flash point, particularly indicated as dielectric into EDM machines.
- ideal chemical-physical properties for the working environment: neither odours nor vapour and the continuous visibility during the operations;
- excellent decantation and high filtration of scraps;
- quick removal from the cutting area and cleaning of EDM machines;
- high thermal conductivity, which allows a quick heat dispersion and an excellent cooling power;
- high flash point, more than 105°C, in order to minimize the fire risk, even with hard roughing workings;
- ideal dielectric properties with a restricted ionization to the working area: it avoids the electric arcs dispersion and in this way it ensures a greater precision and lower energy consumption;
- very short ionization-deionization times, for high frequencies pulses and so high production rhythms, without short circuit and premature electrodes wear dangers;
- excellent oxidation resistance, for a longer charge.
It is not classified as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC).