Family: Industrial lubricants
Synthetic compressors oil
It is a totally synthetic, high-performance oil, non-toxic, specifically designed to meet the strictest lubrication requirements of rotary and reciprocating industrial compressors. It consists of a mixture of polyalphaolefins and synthetic carboxylic esters, all with FDA approval for accidental contact with food, and is formulated to obtain absence of deposits and a long service life; it is, in fact, "ashless" (without ashes).
It contains a balanced blend of antioxidant additives that exert a synergistic effect between them, allowing exceptional long-term thermal-oxidative stability.
The most important physical properties of this product, such as resistance to foaming, demulsibility and flame point, are carefully controlled.
- minimum or no formation of deposits and minimum risk of explosion, due to a high degree of safety in use;
- elimination of varnishes and sludge deposits, to ensure that all components such as oil / air separators, suction valves, thermo-valves etc … always work regularly;
- excellent demulsibility, necessary for a rapid and complete water separation (this is particularly important in oil flow compressors, where the condensate can accumulate in the receptors);
- very high replacement intervals, up to ten times compared to mineral based compressor oils;
- minimization of oil consumption, thanks to its low volatility and excellent lubricating properties;
- high efficiency of the compressors, for a reduction in wear and maintenance costs;
- excellent safety features thanks to the high flash point and low volatility;
-decrease in the operating temperature, thanks to the high thermal conductivity, approximately 15% higher than a mineral oil;
- very low Pour Point and high Viscosity Index, typical of the synthetic base used, for optimal performance in a very wide range of operating temperatures.