Family: Industrial lubricants
Biodegradable-based lubricating oil
It is a multifunctional neat cutting and lubricating oil, with a viscosity of about 32 cSt at 40 ° C, formulated to satisfy the need to reunite in a single product the typical properties of an oil for the disposable lubrication of guides and slides. of multi-spindle machine tools and a cutting oil.
It is formulated with the latest generation raw materials, consisting of synthetic biodegradable esters, mixed with antioxidant, anti-rust additives and metal passivators.
It has the following properties:
- absence of fumes and vapors in processing;
- good anti-wear power;
- high flash point for operations in absolute safety;
- excellent smoothness even at low temperatures and exceptional wetting power, whereby the oil is dispersed on the metal surface quickly and uniformly;
- excellent greasing, EP and lubricating-release power for quality finishes;
- excellent resistance to oxidation and rust and passivation of non-ferrous alloys;
- low temperature of the machined pieces;
- well crushed and chopped scrap;
- excellent anti-welding power to cut it;
- good biodegradability;
- maximum tolerability by operators;
The product is free from chlorinated and / or sulfur compounds and does not contain polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs).