Family: Industrial lubricants
Stationary gas engines oil
It is a highly innovative lubricating oil for stationary engines, with a low concentration of ashes, of unigrade type, of high performance, formulated from high-tech mineral-based oils and an advanced balanced system of additives.
It is particularly designed for new engines operating on landfill gas (LFG: landfill gas) and biogas (from digesters).
- the ability to effectively limit the fall of the Basic Number (T.B.N.) and of i-pH levels, in particular where landfill gas is used, to neutralize the acids present;
- an excellent and superior resistance to oxidation and nitration and to thermal-oxidative decay;
- an exceptional anti-wear and detergent power of the engine and in particular of the cylinders, the pistons, the elastic bands of the valves and the spark plugs;
- a low level of Phosphorus, for a long life of the catalytic muffler;
- prolonged replacement intervals, compared to other oils;
- a minimum consumption of oil.
Thanks to the high guaranteed performance level of THG OILEXTRA SAE 40, the engine lasts longer.