Family: Water-miscible Coolants
Synthetic ester based water-miscible coolant
It is a high quality, emulsifiable, cutting and grinding, based lubricant based on synthetic esters of vegetable origin, of new formulation, prepared according to the most recent acquisitions of modern technology to satisfy the most advanced requests of workshops for mechanical processing.
In particular, an innovative, advanced and exclusive bio-stabilization system has been adopted, which makes TORMA BIO 4 FB / XT, at the recommended use concentrations, highly resistant to microbiological attack.
It is particularly suitable for machining steel and all aluminum alloys and is free from mineral oil, chlorine, boric compounds, bactericides, secondary amines and their derivatives and is NON-DANGEROUS.
- A very high degree of tolerability for operators;
- High stability of the emulsions, thanks to an innovative and exclusive formulation system;
-An exceptional level of surface finishing of the pieces and of tool life even at low concentrations and a superior cutting power in mechanical machining on aluminum alloys;
- Reduction of fumes in processing;
- Very effective anti-rust protection;
- An excellent lubrication of the guides and the sliding parts of the machine tools;
- A perfect miscibility and established even with hard water;
-Excellent resistance to foaming, to normal concentrations of use, even with extremely sweet waters;
- Excellent protection of aluminum alloys even with low silicon content;
The fresh emulsion is light, translucent, opalescent and is concentrated during use, assuming a milky appearance.