Family: Neat cutting oils
Biodegradable-based neat cutting lubricant
It is a neat fluid lubricant, very fluid, clear, light brown in color, with a very moderate and pleasant smell, free from mineral oil, formulated for chip removal operations of ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
It is obtained from a mixture of synthetic bases, consisting of totally saturated synthetic esters, biodegradable and highly stable to hydrolysis and oxidation, and to anti-soldering additives E.P. for Extreme Pressures of inactive sulfur type, antioxidants, rust inhibitors and metal passivators, which, by exerting a synergistic action, give rise to a product with exceptional performance.
- absence of fumes and vapors in processing and formation of dry and crusty residues, even over time;
- a high flash point for operations in absolute safety
- excellent smoothness even at low temperatures and exceptional wetting power, so the oil disperses quickly and uniformly on the metal surface;
- excellent untuosant power
- exceptional cutting, EP and lubricant-release agent for very high quality finishes;
- very high antiusur power
- excellent both resistance to oxidation and rust and passivation of non-ferrous alloys;
- very reduced tendency to the formation of mists, in particular in the presence of high pressures of the oil jets or high spindle rotation speeds;
- low piece temperature works
- well-crushed and broken pieces of waste
- maximum tolerability on the part of operators.
The product is free from chlorinated compounds, active sulfur compounds, Zinc and IPA (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons).