Family: Emulsifiable coolant for textile industry
Bio based emulsifiable coolants for the production of synthetic yarn
An emulsifying cooling lubricant, release agent, designed for the textile industry. It is formulated from synthetic esters of vegetable origin that guarantee excellent release and antistatic power on synthetic fibres.
It is totally free from
- mineral oil;
- formaldehyde and formaldehyde donors;
- boron and boric compounds;
- chlorine and its derivatives;
- secondary amines and their derivatives.
- a very high degree of tolerability for operators thanks to the absence of mineral oil and carcinogenic compounds;
- high emulsion stability, thanks to an innovative and exclusive formulation system;
- highly effective rust protection;
- excellent resistance to foam formation at normal concentrations of use, even with extremely soft waters;
- excellent greasing and wetting power that guarantees a reduction in wire-to-metal and wire-to-ceramic friction;
- excellent compatibility with all polymers used for synthetic fibres;
- high antistatic property;
- high washability;
The fresh emulsion has milky appearance.