Family: Water-miscible Coolants
Semisynthetic water-miscible coolant
It is a semisynthetic coolant of high quality, emulsifiable, cutting and grinding, of new formulation, prepared according to the latest acquisitions of modern technology to meet the most advanced requests of workshops for mechanical processing.
In particular, an innovative, advanced and exclusive bio-stabilization system has been adopted which makes the TORMA 1 FB, at the recommended concentrations of use, highly resistant to microbiological attack.
It is free of chlorine, boric compounds, formaldehyde donors, biocides, secondary amines and their derivatives.
-a high degree of tolerability for operators;
-high stability of the emulsions, thanks to an innovative and exclusive
- an excellent level of surface finish of the machined pieces and durability of the
tools and good cutting power at recommended use concentrations;
- reduction of the fumes being processed;
- excellent anti-rust and anti-corrosion protection;
- excellent lubrication of the guides and sliding parts of the
machine tools and good cleaning power for a high degree of cleaning;
- good miscibility and stability even with hard water;
- excellent resistance to foaming, at normal concentrations
of use, even with fresh water.
The fresh emulsion is clear, translucent, opalescent and is concentrated during use, taking on a milky appearance.
The mineral oil content is around 10%.