Family: Water-miscible Coolants
Mineral water-miscible coolant
It is an universal, highly refined water miscible cutting coolant, studied and formulated to be suitable and high-performing for all the applications on ferrous and non-ferrous materials, such as:
- steels, steel alloys, stainless steel and cast iron;
- copper, aluminium and titanium alloys;
In accordance with the latest hygienic-sanitary requirements, it does not contain formaldehyde donors biocides, boron and its derivatives.
It is obtained from hydrogenated mineral bases and highly EP and greasing synthetic additives, which act synergistically.
It forms very stable milky emulsions with bacteriostatic characteristics, thanks to the use of stabilizing additives derived from cosmetics and to a brand-new exclusive formulation technology, which involves the use of selected components that are not metabolisable bacterially. This way, as proven by many inoculation tests, microbial growth is inhibited naturally.
- stability to bacterial attack and excellent resistance to fungal contamination;
- excellent detergent and scrap decanting property;
- maximum hygienic-sanitary compatibility;
- pleasant odour;
- excellent protection of aluminium, copper and their alloys, guaranteed by the low level of buffered pH to approx. 9 and by specific additives;
- excellent anti-rust property, even at low concentrations;
- excellent cutting EP property;
- excellent resistance to foaming.
The emulsion is milky white, clean, pleasant to handle.